Healthy Roster for School Districts
Live certified Athletic Trainers for your students and student athletes
Injury Tracking and Virtual Athletic Trainer APP
Healthy Roster is a concussion and injury communication platform created for Schools and Youth Leagues.
Healthy Roster enables you to provide your parents with instant access to Certified Athletic Trainers and an injury communication platform.
Ask yourself the following:
- Do I have an athletic trainer available for every practice and game for every sport and level at my school?
- Do I have an athletic trainer available for my middle school student athletes?
- Do I know when one of my student athletes is hurt during a school-sponsored sporting event?
- When one of my student athletes is hurt, are all the appropriate parties (coach, parent, school nurse) notified and kept updated on recovery process?
If you answered no to any of these questions, you need to see how Healthy Roster can help you provide better coverage and care for your student athletes and their parents.
INJURY TRACKING & Secure Communication
In today's youth sports concussion world, it's no longer acceptable for School or League Administrators not to know how many student athletes are getting injured and where that student is in the recovery process.
That's where Healthy Roster's injury tracking system comes in:
- Coaches and parents can enter injuries through our app.
- Alerts are immediately sent to all the people connected to that student athlete - parent/coach/school nurse/etc.
- Updates about the injury and recovery process are sent out to all connected parties.
- Detailed reports are available by sport, grade & injury type.
Virtual Athletic Trainer App
While we strongly encourage having on-field Certified Athletic Trainers as well, Healthy Roster offers a mobile app that enables a video chat with Certified Athletic Trainers.
Here's how our Virtual Athletic Trainer app works:
- Coaches and Parents can quickly video chat with Certified Athletic Trainers on the field or at home in the evening.
- Certified Athletic Trainers can quickly help triage injuries and provide suggestions on how to handle the injury.
- Provide your coaches and parents with a level of comfort, knowing they have access to certified athletic trainers at the touch of a button.
HEALTHY ROSTER DEMO
To see a quick online demo of how Healthy Roster works, please fill select a date and time below:
If you'd like more information about the Healthy Roster's Virtual Athletic Trainer App and Injury Communication Platform, please fill out the contact form below. We'll reply promptly to help answer any questions!