Virtual Care Supporting Employees and Facilities
support your industrial athletes with certified healthcare professionals
Protecting and helping your workforce recover from injuries is crucial when managing workers compensation claims and expenses. 80 percent of those claims are musculoskeletal sprains and strains.
Helping employees recover quickly from musculoskeletal injuries can be the key to getting them back to work quickly.
That's where Healthy Roster comes in with our Certified Athletic Trainers. Our ATs are the perfect provider, operating on the perfect platform, to address these injuries and get your employees back to work promptly..
certified Athletic trainers: Perfect for injury prevention and wellness
Healthy Roster's mobile app makes it quick and easy for employees to connect with Healthy Roster Certified Athletic Trainers.
Our App and Kiosks Allows Employees to:
- Connect with Certified AT's via Live Chat and Video
- Receive Injury Analysis and Recovery Recommendations
- Ability to Track Injuries and Recovery
- Participate in Live Physical Therapy Rehab Sessions
injury prevention, recovery and wellness APP
Top 3 Reasons To Use Healthy Roster Athletic Trainers:
- Athletic Trainers are trained specifically in injury prevention. They’re capable of understanding and applying prevention principles in a variety of settings.
- Athletic Trainers provide personalized attention to employees. Employees have instant access to coaching for their injury prevention and wellness needs.
- Athletic Trainers help people get back to 100% health faster. In addition to their skills as prevention specialists, Athletic Trainers are also trained in rehabilitation and recovery from injuries. Athletic Trainer can speed up recovery time and effectiveness for employees returning to work after an injury.
How our program works
Healthy Roster will help you introduce our app to your employees. Once registered, employees can reach out directly to a Certified Athletic Trainer dedicated to your company.
In addition to the app, Healthy Roster will provide you with a kiosk that can be put inside your facility and will directly connect to your Certified Athletic Trainer.
Learn more about healthy roster
To ask us questions about how Healthy Roster works, please fill select a date and time below: