Virtual Athletic Training App and Injury Communication Platform.
Engage With parents
Today's health care landscape is changing rapidly. With more choices and information than ever before, parents of young athletes are looking for their health care providers to meet their demands for technology and availability.
Ask yourself this question - do parents of the athletes our department covers actually know our health system? A recent survey suggests 5 out of 10 parents don't know which health system provides their school's athletic training service.
Communication is key
Our Virtual Athletic Trainer app is directly connected to an injury communication platform. Our injury tracking system alerts all people connected to the youth athlete of an injury or update to an injury. Any time a note is made in our system, an alert is sent out to the parent, coach, athletic trainer and even school or league administrators.
- Instantly notifies all parties when an injury or update occurs
- Enables athletic trainers to directly communicate with parents from the injury through recovery
- Eliminates communication gap between athletic trainer, coach, administrator and the parents
How we help you reach parents
Healthy Roster provides parents of your partner schools and youth organizations with a free, co-branded virtual athletic trainer app. The app provides parents with immediate access to a live chat with your athletic trainers.
- Reach parents directly, improving engagement & brand awareness
- Gain trust and referrals by supporting parents when they need it most - after school hours
- Connect with more parents and at an earlier stage by providing virtual athletic training services to more schools & youth leagues
Healthy Roster Demo
To see a quick online demo of how Healthy Roster works, please fill select a date and time below:
If you'd like more information about the Healthy Roster's Virtual Athletic Trainer App and Injury Communication Platform, please fill out the contact form below. We'll reply promptly to help answer any questions!