If you're curious about HIPAA/Privacy, you're not alone!
How are you different from other sports medicine solutions?
While we do compete against documentation companies, we really are quite different too. Healthy Roster has injury tracking/documentation, but we also add secure communication features that are extremely powerful in extending your reach and deepening your relationships with coaches/parents.
Here's how we compare to injury tracking and documentation competitors:
- User-Friendly. We know how precious your time is...we don't waste it on complicated software!
- Mobile Apps. We have both iOS and Android apps. Like real apps in the app store.
- Efficiency Please. Our app and platform aren't bogged down with useless functionality.
- I'd Like It This Way. We'll help you customize our app with background questions and other details to match your preference.
- Mobile Forms Done Right. Fill out Quick Assessment and SCAT5 forms through the app ON THE SIDELINE!
- Reports, Reports, Reports. Want to validate your sports medicine department and AT efforts? We'll give it all to you and more!
- Treatment Kiosk. 30 kids pouring into your office right before practice? Yeah, not ideal. Let them log treatments, then you confirm later.
Here's our secure communication benefits that documentation companies DON'T offer:
- Telemedicine. Let your parents AND coaches contact you through live chat or video. You control when you are on/off too!
- Circle of Care. Make sure the parents, coaches, doctors and everyone caring for the athlete know when injuries or updates occur.
- The Doc Will See You Now. Provide parents with custom referrals to doctors or specialists through our app.
- EHR/EMR Integration. Connect your health system's EHR with Healthy Roster. Docs need your AT's notes...really they do!
- Forms Signed, Delivered, Stored. Have parents fill out pre-participation forms and more right on the app!
- Market Outside Your Comfort Zone. We give you custom codes for use on banners/billboards to invite more athletes into your organization. Grow your outreach just by introducing your app to new and diverse groups. CrossFit anyone?
If you're interested in learning more about Healthy Roster and how it might help your Sports Medicine department and athletic trainers, please watch our introduction video:
If you are a parent, coach or adult athlete, and would like to know more about Healthy Roster, please watch these introductory videos:
At Healthy Roster, we take privacy seriously. Our technology is HIPAA compliant and we take great care of your privacy. Please access our full policies here: